My sister-in-law shared this recipe with me a couple years ago and it has been a favorite ever since! These biscuits are a perfect complement to any breakfast – they’re easy to make and they come out of the oven hot and delicious. The men in your life will be impressed. 🙂
Easy Homemade Biscuits
2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut butter into flour using a fork.
- Stir in milk to form a ball of dough.
- Knead dough on a floured board 5 -6 times.
- Roll or pat to 1/2 thick and cut out biscuits.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet for 8 – 12 minutes.
Makes Approx. 8 biscuits